Belhurst Estate Winey Group Tasting Policy:
For the overall safety and satisfaction of all of our guests, we require that customers to Belhurst Estate Winery obey and respect the following group reservation and tasting policies that have recently been updated:
- Belhurst Estate Winery and Gift Shop does not accept group reservations after 1 p.m.
- We strongly suggest that large parties of 10 or more make reservations well in advance of their visit, as many dates fill up quickly. Please call 315-781-0201 Ext. 8 to book a group reservation.
- Limos or busses without a reservation will not be permitted on property, no exceptions.
- For the comfort of all of our guests and to protect our staff and patrons, we reserve the right to refuse service to unruly customers. Any profanity, disrespect to our staff or guests, drunkenness, etc. will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave immediately.
- By law, food and alcoholic beverages that are not purchased at Belhurst are not permitted on the property. Please leave them in your vehicle.
We look forward to your visit!