In the Spring of 1888, Mrs. Carrie Collins had big plans and even bigger dreams for the four-story mansion she set out to build that would later be known as Belhurst Castle. Fifty men and four years later, Belhurst Castle was born, and Carrie Collins made quite the impression on the people of Geneva. Her exquisite taste and love for Japanese Golden Pheasants shines through at Belhurst Castle today. Carrie Collins was a woman who knew what she wanted, she was a pioneer and the true Matriarch of Belhurt Castle.
The Carrie Collins includes:
- Overnight accommodations for one evening at any one of Belhurst’s three hotels: Belhurst Castle Chambers Hotel, Vinifera Inn or White Springs Manor
- Four-course dinner for two in the historic Edgar’s Steakhouse
- The Castle Breakfast for two
- Belhurst gift basket in your room upon arrival including a bottle of Belhurst Naturel or Isabella Sparkling wine, gourmet cheese and crackers, chocolate and two Belhurst signature wine glasses
- Romantic spa services for two at Isabella Spa and Salon
Rates: Please call our reservation specialists at 315-781-0201 ext. 2 for in-season pricing